BIG DATA NOW AVAILABLE IN ABAP
The future belongs to data-driven enterprises – now you can use your ABAP skills to unlock the potential of Big Data and predict your customers’ behavior, open up new growth opportunities, or gain competitive advantage.
Datavard Glue is a middleware that seamlessly integrates your SAP landscape with Big Data applications running on Hadoop. Thanks to Glue, you can adapt Big Data technologies with no extra effort and leverage your SAP experience for Big Data operations. Get your results faster and easier through SAP GUI, with no need for external tools or Big Data know-how.
GLUE MIDDLEWARE ENABLES YOU TO:
- Unlock SAP for your Data Lakes, Data Scientists,and Big Data / R-developers
- De-mystify the SAP data model with the Glue Business Process library
- Seamlessly integrate your SAP landscape with your Big Data applications
- Design data lakes and enrich them with SAP data
- Use Big Data applications across all SAP systems (SAP HANA, SAP CRM, SAP ERP, SAP BW, SAP SRM)
THE OPTIMAL ARCHIVING SOLUTION THAT WILL CUT YOUR DATABASE BY ONE THIRD
Datavard OutBoard TM for Transactional Systems is an end-to-end solution that will automate your archiving and help you save on storage space, maintenance costs, and manual work.
Our tool covers all 4 steps of the archiving process: it analyses your system and reveals your archiving potential, selects data for archiving and moves it to the selected storage, streamlines access to the archived data thanks to its integrated, transparent interface and automatically deletes your data at the end of its lifecycle. Simply define your archiving rules, set your own data retention time, choose your preferred storage (whether on premise or in cloud) and let it run archiving for you.
- Supports multiple storage solutions (traditional databases and Hadoop)
- Automates archiving process
- Offers integrated and customizable retention management
- Meets legal requirements for retaining and storing data
DON’T STUDY BIG DATA – JUST USE IT!
Integrate Big Data technology
with your ABAP
Get data lakes
instead of data deluge
Bridge the Hadoop skills
gap with no effort
Gain advantage with
Big Data analytics