ASUG Express: Achieving Success with SAP, Thursday, February 7, 2019 in Chicago, Illinois
As organizations tackle their journey to a digital world, the foundations that help drive success are critical. Business processes are no longer supported by one technology, and what was once an on-premise solution might now be in multiple clouds. SAP customers are also dealing with pending deadline of 2025 for a migration to SAP S/4HANA, as well as the necessity to adopt new technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and the Internet of Things (IoT).
At this complimentary event organized by ASUG in Chicago on Feb. 7, you’ll have the opportunity to meet with experts who can help you understand the foundations for your SAP success in order to meet critical business challenges.
Datavard’s Managing Director Thomas Iseler will also be there as one of presenters, covering the session on:
Getting Your Data in Order: What You Need to Know and Do
February 7, 2019, at 11:30 a.m.
- Digital transformation strategy starts with your SAP “Data House”
- Why your data will play a much bigger role than you think?
- How to clean up your data to improve performance and lower the storage costs?
- How to best prepare for a migration to S/4HANA and how to execute it?
- How to implement Big Data/AI/ML scenarios in SAP?
- What are the next steps for a complete digitization?