Meet us at ASUG Express: Achieving Success with SAP on Thursday, April 11th 2019 in Seattle, Washington.
As we transform into a more digital world, business processes are no longer supported by one technology and what was once an on-premise solution might now be in multiple clouds. In addition, SAP customers are now dealing with pending 2025 deadline for a migration to SAP S/4HANA and the necessity to adopt new technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and the Internet of Things (IoT).
By attending this complimentary event in Seattle on Apr. 11, you will learn about the capabilities and resources you have within their current SAP system(s) and how to apply best practices to your organization’s multiple business processes.
At 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM our Drew Anderson will be on stage and talking about the topic: Getting Your Data in Order: What You Need to Know and Do
He will cover
- Why your Digital transformation strategy starts with your SAP “Data House”
- How to implement Big Data/AI/ML scenarios in SAP
- Why Data will play a much bigger role than you think
- Clean-up strategies for your Data to improve performance and lower storage costs
- How to best prepare for a migration to S/4HANA and how to execute it
- What are the next steps for a complete digitization
We look forward to meeting you there!
Read the full Agenda