We are proud to announce that Datavard was recently recognized as a socially responsible company. In its first ever evaluation, Datavard received a Silver CSR award from EcoVadis, placing it among the top-tier of professional services firms.
What is CSR?
Corporate social responsibility (CSR) is the responsibility each company bears for its impacts on society and environment. The assessment proved Datavard’s transparent and ethical behavior in the following categories: Environment, Labor practices, Fair business practices and Sustainable procurement. Assessment’s methodology used was built on international CSR standards including the Global Reporting Initiative, the United Nations Global Compact, and the ISO 26000, covering 150 categories and 140 countries.
How well did we do?
Not only did Datavard pass, it also received an above average score and a silver recognition, which is awarded to approximately 30% of all businesses assessed. We are now officially recognized as a company that:
- Fully supports and respects the protection of human rights. We ensure that companies we work with do not complicit with any abuses and eliminate all forms of forced labor
- Promotes equality and eliminate discrimination in regards to employment
- Takes responsibility for environmental impacts of our business
- Adheres to ethical business practices, including anti-corruption measures, whistle-blower mechanisms and responsible marketing
- Extends this responsibility to our supply chain, and ensure these principles are upheld by third parties
We constantly seek opportunities for business expansion but are also aware of other priorities out there. With the lasting growth, the impact Datavard has on the environment is also expected to grow – and we simply want to make things right from the beginning. The assessment results proved we are on the good track.