BREAKFAST BUFFET, MAY 09, 7:30 – 8:30 A.M. AT HILTON, ORLANDO
SAP S/4HANA Success in 60 Minutes
Launched in New York on February 3, 2015, SAP S/4HANA is SAP’s next generation business suite and the company’s biggest innovation since SAP R/3.
Beginning 2025, SAP says it will no longer support the ECC 6 version of its Business Suite software. Though a system transition to SAP S/4HANA may sound daunting, it’s an important project to plan in 2019.
During this power hour breakfast, you’ll hear from four CIOs about a brand-new proactive approach for planning your transformation to SAP S/4HANA including
- Tailoring the scope, which provides flexibility to adapt data and processes in one step.
- Lowering the risk of errors, thus reducing go-live downtime.
- Producing a compliant move with full audit trails.
- Affording a more predictable transformation outcome.
- Being educated on the transformation process, the cost of transformation and knowledge of the future technical architecture.
While installing a new system is a clean and easy start, a system transformation itself is not as simple. You may encounter several critical complications due to customized legacy environments currently in operation.
As early adopters of SAP S/4HANA, this group of C-suite executives will share this new approach to manage a system transformation that skillfully converts historical data into intelligent data for a new business reality.
AGENDA | SAP S/4HANA SUCCESS IN 60 MINUTES
7:30 AM | Welcome: An introduction to SAP S/4HANA and The Hybrid Transformation Approach.
Presenter: SAP Stefanie Kuebler, VP Data Management & Landscape Transformation Digital Business Services
Badenova Energy’s CIO shares his secret pre-conversion activities to drive a successful SAP S/4HANA transformation when managing high volumes of financial data (PD).
- Presenters: Roland Rieter CIO of Badenova and Roland Storbeck Natuvion GmbH.
- Utilities Industry: Badenova is an ecologically oriented, municipal energy service provider and distribution grid operator in the South Baden region with one million customers.
Lessons learned on how the Swiss State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) deploys SAP S/4HANA to reduce complexity and integrate a few dozen legacy applications.
- Presenter: Gregor Stöckler CEO of Datavard AG
- Industry: SECO is the federal government’s center of excellence for all core issues relating to economic and labor market policy.
Hear about the most recent experiences from a big-bang go-live experience during April 2019 for one of the largest SAP S/4HANA transformations of a global industrial company. The presentation will share experiences of launching a new global SAP S/4HANA system, with 130 entities including Logistics and Finance. This session shares tips to transition historical high volumes of data in a short down-time.
- Presenter: Rainer Wittwen, Director of CBS Corporate Business Solutions
- Industry: Manufacturing
Playbook for Migrating Complex SAP Landscapes to S/4HANA
The traditional approach to migrate complex landscapes to S/4HANA splits the migration into several projects for archiving, consolidation, etc. This causes more business disruptions. Learn how to reduce risk and save time with SNP’s automated platform and innovative one-step Bluefield™ approach.
- Presenter: Derek Oats, President and CEO North America, SNP Schneider-Neureither & Partner SE
8:20 AM | Stump the SAP S/4HANA Experts: A panel of SAP S/4HANA transformation experts are available for an open question and answer session.
Register now to Join us at the Breakfast Buffet, May 09, 7:30 – 8:30 a.m.:
Global Vice President
Data Management & Landscape Transformation
Director of cbs Corporate Business Solutions
CEO & Co-Founder of
CEO & Founder of Natuvion
President and CEO of SNP North America
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA, SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software.
SAP is also a leading provider of Software and Services in the field of Data Management, migrations to
SAP S/4HANA as well as the execution of large scale System Landscape Transformation projects.
As large industrial enterprises seek to establish digital business processes on a global solution platform, the international management consultancy cbs Corporate Business Solutions holds the key to this vision.
DATAVARD helps businesses achieve their goals by offering a complete portfolio for system landscape optimization, S/4HANA migrations and end-to-end data management.
Natuvion is a recognized expert for SAP landscape transformation with extensive experience in helping companies achieve their hybrid data landscape transformation and data privacy compliance.
SNP is a digital transformation software company that solves the world’s largest and most complex enterprise acquisitions, divestitures, and S/4HANA migrations.