- This event has passed.
Are you a part of the transformation trends of 2020 and beyond?
- Planning migration to S/4 HANA
- Moving to the cloud. Looking for the right Hyperscaler to fit your requirements
- Rejuvenating your Analytics
- Anxious about Mergers & Acquisitions
- Concerned about out-times and disruptions and how to best handle it
Start your SAP Transformation move now
Watch our on-demand sessions. Fill up the below form to watch the following sessions,
(1) Keynote by Gregor Stoeckler (Datavard, CEO) – Talks about Vision SAP transformation
(2) Interview of Gregor with the regional heads – Ulf Spies (APJ), Thomas Fundneider (EMEA) and Tim White (Americas) to understand the trends in S/4 HANA move across the globe
(3) Partner talk: Accenture take on S/4 HANA move
(4) Choose the colour which best suits your organization – What’s your colour (Greenfield, Brownfield or Selective? – By Ulf Spies
(5) From Carve-Out to S/4: How to complete every transformation successfully by Goetz Lessmann (Datavard’s CTO) & Interview with Saargummi and Syntax
(6) Expert chat about an ongoing S/4 Hana move project
(7) Session on Lift ‘n’ Shift to the cloud by Martin Zlaty
Watch the on-demand recordings
- Keynote by Datavard CEO Gregor Stöckler
- Customer reference stories and use cases
- Partner insights into projects
- System transformation move
- Cloud migrations Lift`n`Shift with no worries in NZDT
- Breakout sessions, info booths and Q&A for burning questions and technical deep-dives
On the move to …Your SAP Transformation and towards a new reality
Discussion Panel: S/4HANA transformation trends globally
Datavard CEO Gregor Stoeckler welcomes Managing Directors from different regions to talk about S/4HANA trends. They will cover different customer needs, considerations and plans for transforming their SAP systems. You will have the chance to learn how others are approaching S/4HANA migrations and what are the potential pitfalls and opportunities on their way. You will also hear what role the Cloud plays in S/4HANA migration projects.
Managing Director VP Professional Services
Managing Director APJ
Managing Director VP Sales EMEA
Session 1: Driving Business Innovation
We speak with our global partner about how we help customers manage their transformation challenges, provide insights into joint projects and show you options how you can gain time until you actually start the big move.
Global Vice President Marketing & Partner Business at Datavard
Session 2: Transformation – What’s your Colour? (Green, Brown, Selective..)
Which is the approach that best fits my situation? What are the options and how can automation speed up the project? Learn all about the possibilities for your Transformation project with the Datavard Transformation Suite and it´s smart modules to master every challenge.
Managing Director APJ
Session 3: From carve-out to S/4HANA – successful approach to holistic transformations
How we guide our customers through various transformation projects with the Datavard Transformation Suite and our proven project methology. We will look into different customer cases ranging from system carve-outs, harmonizations, to S/4HANA upgrades. Also, we share some insights into ongoing projects with our Partner Syntax and our Customers Saargummi and DM.
Session 4: Lift´n Shift to the cloud with no worries
When going to the cloud is as easy as 1,2,3! Join this session to see how we move SAP systems into the cloud, in the most flexible and elegant way. Martin Zlaty will be presenting our hard offer package for cloud migrations.
VP Data Management & Transformation
Info-Booths and Break-Out Sessions
Speaker: Martin Zlaty, VP Data Management & Transformation
Visit our Info booth and learn more about your options for Lift´n´Shift Migration to the cloud (of your preferred hyperscaler(s)). Get your special offer and free demo here.
Speaker: Ben MacDermott, Program Manager
Jump start your transformation project! In this session we will show you how to identify key factors that influence your project and simulate project milestones.
Don’t forget to register.
Share the event with your colleagues: