Shrink your Database

Shrink your database

And get BIG value out of BIG data!

  • LOADING…
    PLEASE WAIT??

    Up to 80% of your SAP BW is packed with data nobody is using! When your business is growing and expanding its operation your data is growing exponentially …

    shrink-db_outcomes_text2
  • LOADING… PLEASE WAIT??

    Up to 80% of your SAP BW is packed with data nobody is using! When your business is growing and expanding its operation your data is growing exponentially. Analysis of more than 300 SAP BW systems has shown that less than 20% of all data is used for daily reporting – the other 80% cause long load times, increase to your storage costs and add no value to your business.

    YOU NEED A LEAN DATA MANAGEMENT STRATEGY TO KEEP DATA GROWTH UNDER CONTROL!

    Lean Data Management

    • Define a data retention framework based on data value (not just age)
    • Keep your SAP landscape lean and clean
    • Improve system performance and reduce load times
    • Build the right strategy for your SAP HANA migration

LOADING… PLEASE WAIT??

Up to 80% of your SAP BW is packed with data nobody is using! When your business is growing and expanding its operation your data is growing exponentially. Analysis of more than 300 SAP BW systems has shown that less than 20% of all data is used for daily reporting – the other 80% cause long load times, increase to your storage costs and add no value to your business.

YOU NEED A LEAN DATA MANAGEMENT STRATEGY TO KEEP DATA GROWTH UNDER CONTROL!

Lean Data Management:

  • Define a data retention framework based on data value (not just age)
  • Keep your SAP landscape lean and clean
  • Improve system performance and reduce load times
  • Build the right strategy for your SAP HANA migration

3 KEY ELEMENTS TO LEAN DATA MANAGEMENT

Our solution portfolio for Lean Data Management will help you cut on low-value tasks, reduce users idle time andsave on operational costs.

1. As-is-Analysis How fit is your system? FitnessTest

2. Delete No-Value Data Outboard Housekeeping

3. Analyse and Archive Cold Data: Outboard DataTiering

 
  • Placeholder

    Test fitness and benchmark with over 300 SAP systems! The analysis provides you with an accurate overview of strengths and weaknesses and helps you to identify and use potential for improvement.

    Learn more

  • Placeholder

    Do you know today whether unimportant data is important tomorrow? Intelligent archiving tools help you archive your data by value, not just by age, so you always have access to all information.

    Learn more

  • Placeholder

    Up to 40% of your database contains temporary and technical data – the speed of your systems suffers. Automated housekeeping helps you to keep your SAP systems lean and “clean” and save operational costs.
    Learn more

Shell

270 TB

of archived data migrated

Customer Story →

Skoda

20%

better Query Performance

Customer Story →

KION

91%

Compression rate for 120 archived BW objects

Customer Story →

Stiebel Eltron

96% faster

query runtimes shortened

Customer Story →