How to systematically – and securely – integrate all your data in your SAP universe with Pyramid and Datavard Glue
July 28th | 4:00 pm CEST | 3:00 p.m. BST | 10:00 a.m. MDT
Effective analysis requires data from multiple systems. But is it truly possible to consolidate an SAP-based infrastructure (BW, HANA, ESS, S/4HANA, ABAP) — along with all other enterprise data — on a single analytics platform? And can it be done without sacrificing self-service agility, governance, and security? With a new partnership between Pyramid Analytics and Datavard, yes!
Join Dave Henry, Pyramid’s Senior VP of Strategic Partnerships, Richard Osbourn, Pyramid’s VP of Customer Success, and Tara Callaghan, Product Manager at Datavard to hear how you can consolidate SAP and enterprise data in a secure, governed analytics environment—dramatically increasing speed to insight, driving better organizational collaboration, and enhancing the value of your existing SAP investments.
In this one-hour webinar, you will:
- Learn about the typical challenges organizations face when integrating enterprise-wide data (including SAP data) into a governed analytics environment
- Watch a live demonstration of Pyramid to see how it’s possible to build models that feature multiple sources — including SAP data via Datavard Glue — and then effortlessly author dashboards and reports
- Learn about Pyramid’s powerful direct querying capabilities on SAP BW and HANA
- See how Datavard Glue allows organizations to deliver curated, on-demand data to business analysts via a secure governance framework
- See how this partnership helps data leaders get more value out of their SAP data
- Understand how this integration provides value across several use cases
Register now to join the webinar:
SVP Strategic Alliances, Pyramid Analytics
VP Customer Success, Pyramid Analytics
Product Manager, Datavard
Datavard Blog Newsletter
Subscribe to our free blog newsletter and receive valuable tips, tricks, and expert knowledge about SAP transformations, SAP data management, cloud migration, TCO reduction, data lifecycle management, and more.