Heidelberg, Germany, May 14, 2021. Datavard’s product Datavard Glue™ is now available on AWS
Datavard is working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) to support SAP user companies and make their journey to the cloud a success. Now, Datavard’s in-house software for integrating SAP with Big Data platforms is available on AWS and can be purchased through AWS.
Datavard Glue is a robust solution designed to help move data efficiently from SAP to AWS enabling AI, machine learning, and advanced analytics. It also can be used for SAP data archiving and decommissioning purposes. With Datavard Glue, we streamline and simplify migration of SAP to the cloud.
Datavard leverages the power of AWS to simplify your journey to the cloud
The evolution of data has created a new lens on how data is viewed within the business and technology space. Today, Big Data analytics is one of the pillars of a customer-centric organization who relies on quick, agile decisions to stay competitive. Companies running on SAP are looking into integrating AWS and need a trusted enterprise-grade solution to house their SAP data.
Functionality of Datavard Glue include:
- Extraction, transfer and loading to and from various sources, both on-premise and in the cloud, including Microsoft Azure, GCP, AWS, Snowflake and Synapse
- No additional hardware or database access required
- Push-based extraction for maximum control over data from SAP systems and no concerns about open, external, database-wide access to critical business data
- Batch and streaming execution
- Trigger-based delta extraction (Change Data Capture)
- Mass deployment (object generation) and execution (parallelization)
- Virtualization of remote data sources (for example, from Google Big Query) within the SAP environment
- Leverage of authorization objects, development tools and frameworks within SAP systems
Datavard Glue™ is registered trademark of Datavard AG.
Datavard is a SAP Silver Partner and a recognized global leader in data transformation and data management solutions from SAP with expertise in migration, data warehousing, big data landscape design, cloud migration or system harmonization for SAP S/4HANA® and SAP® BW/4HANA®. Datavard helps many of the world’s leading organizations such as Allianz, Kellogg, BASF and Nestlé, along with a growing number of SMEs, to transform, innovate and optimize their critical data assets.
Datavard is a privately-held company headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, with more than 200 data-driven employees around the world.
For more information, press only:
Phone: +49 6221-87331-0
Fax: +49 6221-87331-10